Strip Door Guides
PVCStrip.com is your best resource when it comes to learning everything there is to know about flexible PVC strip doors. Below, you will find information on every aspect of a strip door, from choosing a strip size and material to learning how to cut and install strips on your strip door.
A strip door (also called a strip curtain) consists of overlapping PVC plastic strips that hang down from a doorway. They are an ideal way to separate spaces without having to constantly open and close a solid door. This improves workflow, reduces energy costs and protects against environmental conditions such as noise, dust and wind. Strip curtains are used in a wide range of industries and have dozens of applications, such as loading docks, warehouses, walk-in freezers, clean rooms, and more.
- Strip Door Materials - Learn all about the different types of vinyl strip available through PVCStrip.com.
- Strip Door Size Guide - Learn about what size strip will best match your application needs.
- Strip Door Hardware - Learn about the various types of strip door mounting hardware.
- Make Your Own Strip Door - Once you have your roll of PVC, you'll need to know how to fit the strips for your door.
- Installation Instructions - You're almost ready to complete your strip door. Follow these instructions on how to properly install your door.
- Discount Pricing - At PVCStrip.com, the more you buy, the more you save! Learn all about our volume discounts.
Complete PVC Strip Curtain Door Kits
PVCStrip.com also offers ready-to-hang strip door kits for easy installation. Every complete strip door kit includes:
- The correct number of vinyl strips with 3/8" diameter holes on 2" centers.
- The necessary length of mounting hardware with steel retainer bars and kep-nuts for the strip curtain width selected. There are no clumsy, loose mounting bolts that require 3 hands to install!
- Installation instructions that show exactly how to hang the strips.